May 03, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #6: Blood and Chocolate

I know this is a older book, but the title really caught my attention! Reading the back to see what the book was about, only made me want it even more!:D Finally we have a girl werewolf instead of always a boy.


~ Grab your current read.
~ Open to a random page.
~ Share two "teaser" sentences from that page.
~ BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
~ Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!


This week's book is, Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause.

#1.) "She sat up, ignoring the screaming pain that went with the action, and cold sweat that ran down her back."

#2.) "but what if the pack found out? Would she and Aiden have to run away together?"

3 comments:

  1. Great teasers. Let me guess, this novel is about werewolves, right? It sounds wonderful so far. Might creep it later on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh two really great teasers! I bet the first is a nightmare. :) Wonder what she dreamed about? And what did the pack find out? Is Aiden hot? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually didn't like this one too much, hehe, though I know some have absolutely LOVED it. I hope you'll fall in the latter! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!