May 01, 2011

Everything That Happened This "Month" (April)

At the end of every month, instead of having another Everything That Happened This Week, I thought I should have a monthly version (Everything That Happened This Month)!
Instead of going by days of the week, I'll go by the type of post(:
Please comment below and give me feed back of what you think about this post!:D Don't forgot to comment on those lonely posts!:D Thank you(:
Book Reviews:



#11, Jenna & Jonah's Fauxmance, by Emily Franklin & Brendan Halpin. (April 2)
#12, Perfect Chemistry, by Simone Elkeles. (April 5)
#13, Coffeehouse Angel, by Suzanne Selfors. (April 7)
#14, The Summer I Turned Pretty, by Jenny Han. (April 14)
#15, The Body Finder, by Kimberly Derting. (April 23)
#16, Vampire Kisses, by Ellen Schrieber. (April 28)

Teasers:



#2, Coffeehouse Angel, by Suzanne Selfors. (April 5)
#3, Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater, and Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. (April 12)
#4, Vampire Kisses, by Ellen Schreiber. (April 19)
#5, Need, by Carrie Jones. (April 26)

What's News:

#3, Afterlife, by Claudia Gray. (April 6)
#4, We'll Always Have Summer, by Jenny Han. (April 14)
#5, Never Have I Ever, by Sara Shepard. (April 21)
#6, Twisted, by Sara Shepard. (April 27)

WTB?(What The Books?)



#1, April 1
#2, April 9
#3, April 15
#4, April 21
#5, April 30

In My Mailboxs:



#1, April 3-9
#2, April 10-17
#3, April 18-23

Others:



New Layout (April 22)
Happy Easter (April 24)
Camping (April 28)
My Book Signing Experience (April 30)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!