July 26, 2015

TBR for....However Long It Takes Me To Read?

With my job coming to an end very soon, I’ve decided that it’s time to choose the books I plan on indulging in before school starts up again this fall. I’m excited to spend the afternoons, not only working on stickers, bookmarks, and paperclips, but also laying out and reading a few good books!

I can’t even remember the last time I laid out and just relaxed with a good book in hand, and my dogs surrounding me. Doesn’t that just sound so peaceful?

I don’t want to plan too far ahead in my reading schedule, because who knows what can happen. But there are a few trilogies and series I’ve been meaning to final get to and finish.

#1. The Pledge Trilogy, by Kimberly Derting:

The Pledge (Pledge Trilogy Series #1)The Essence (Pledge Trilogy Series #2)The Offering (Pledge Trilogy Series #3)

I absolutely love Kimberly Derting! I fell in love with her writing style when I first picked up The Body Finder, and gobbled up that series in no time. When I got the chance to meet her, I loved her as a person, as well. She’s nice, funny, and truly has a passion for writing.

The Pledge, The Essence and The Offering have been on my shelf for a while now, not too long, but long enough. I’m already a few chapters into the first book, and enjoying it so far. I can’t wait to see what the trilogy has in store for me.

#2. The Eve Trilogy, by Anna Carey:

Eve (Eve Trilogy Series #1)Once (Eve Trilogy Series #2)Rise (Eve Trilogy Series #3)

I actually won this trilogy in a giveaway on Twitter, all three books are signed and in perfect condition. I haven’t heard too many things about this trilogy, but what pulled me in were the gorgeous covers! This trilogy consists of Eve, Once and Rise.

I love books about the future, and what could possibly happen to the human population, and this trilogy seems to be exactly that. I’m excited to see how the main character deals with having to rely on a boy, after being told her entire life that they’re dangerous, and to avoid them.

I can’t wait to see what happens!

#3. The Heir, by Kiera Cass:

The Heir (Selection Series #4)

I read, loved, and indulged in The Selection, The Elite, and The One. I couldn’t get enough of the characters, the story line and the entire world in general. I gulped this “trilogy” down so quickly, even when I tried my hardest to slow it down and savor it.

When I realized that another book was being released, I almost died, but instead ran out to the store to pick up my very own copy! I still haven’t gotten the chance to read it yet, with a busy work schedule, and starting up Turning Pages Co, but I will be getting to it VERY soon!

So those are the seven books I plan on reading, and I can’t wait to see what these stories and authors have to throw at me! Have you read any of these books yet? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!