July 17, 2015

Random Craft & Etsy Haul!

As of late, I've been picking up a lot of random things here and there. It doesn't matter where I go, if I see something that interests me or that inspires me I pick it up.

...obviously not everything...I can't afford all of the cars, or all of the designer bags I see and fall in love with, but you know what I mean.

It's difficult to explain. But with starting my own business on Etsy and having to find new ideas and create new products, inspiration can come from anywhere. It can come from the watermelon I ate earlier, it can come from the fact that I'm spending money on gasoline. It can literally come from anywhere. But because I own Turning Pages Co, and need to provide new merchandise, I need to take full advantage of this inspiration.

Some of the stuff that I'm going to show you has been sitting in my closet for a few weeks now. Originally I was going to film separate videos for each store I shopped at, as soon as I had enough to even bother filming. But as weeks went on, I picked up a few things here and there, but just never enough. I finally decided to just grab everything, and put it all into one video, so I can FINALLY start using it all!!!




At Michael's I picked up five of these SUPER ADORABLE sticker books, for only a dollar each! These are awesome for decorating your planner with a theme! Can't wait to finally be able to dig into these!



Hobby Lobby always has the BEST deals! Besides the 40% off coupon, you can use every visit on any regularly priced item, Hobby Lobby also has amazing weekly specials! Every time stickers are on sale, I have to go in and pick up a few sheets, I mean who wouldn't? They're only $0.75!!



I ordered two sheets of heart check list stickers, from Planner Heaven! And they were so nice and sent me a few freebies as well, that are shown on the right! These are just the cutest things, and I'm already excited to make another purchase!


I really wanted some cute social media stickers, for whenever I need to blog, record a video, edit a video or just update my social media! I found this amazing Etsy shop, named Willow Fields and I'm in love! They were also very nice to send me two freebie sheets of stickers, which are the two smaller ones on the bottom right!


Browsing through Etsy one day, I found these cute little monsters, that would work perfectly with my monster theme coming up later in the year, and of course I had to pick them up....along with five other sheets of stickers! These are from Papered Love!


The last Etsy shop I have to show you today is Plandemonium! I originally wasn't going to make anymore purchases, but after scrolling through Instagram and seeing an announcement for 50% off (I think?) I couldn't resist! There were so many cute stickers, and I picked up these 7 sheets for about $15!! Which is so AMAZING!


Besides those three places, I also picked up a few things from Walmart and a few things from Dollar Tree! 

Walmart...


Dollar Tree...



I've been dying to finally get to use all of these goodies! And now that I've recorded the video and uploaded the blog post, I can! If you've picked up any crafty goodies, and have a haul, leave a comment down below, I would leave to see what you've picked up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!