March 05, 2014

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I reading right now?

Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2)

Nothing, right now...but once I get back from math class, I will be DIVING into Perfect Lies, by Kiersten White! I love her writing! I enjoyed her other trilogy, Paranormalcy and Supernaturally, and I fell in love with Mind Games! Excited to see how Fia and Annie's adventures continue!

What did I just finish reading?

Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)

I just finished indulging Mind Games, by Kiersten White! Was dying to read this one! It was a tad bit slow towards the beginning, but it quickly took off. There was just a lot of explaining the book had to do, before it could get into the meat and potatoes.

What do I plan on reading next?

The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)

The next book on my TBR pile is The Madman's Daughter, by Megan Shepherd! I have heard such GOOD things about this one, and I'm excited to pick it up!


2 comments:

  1. I am about to read the Madman's Daughter too!! Well... I need to get started on it, I have to finish The Princess Bride but then I'll get started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the Princess Bride, but I am PRETTY excited for The Madman's Daughter! I've heard so many good things, and can't wait to see what everyone is talking about. I'll have to stop by and check out your review!

      Lisa

      Delete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!