March 31, 2014

Monthly Review: March.

Welcome to Turning Pages!

2014 has just been flying by, I can't believe its already April! And that my spring break is officially over today...it's so sad...I already cried about it these last few days, so I won't cry about it anymore right now.

But I'm excited for the new month, because I can look back at all the posts I wrote, as well as start on my new TBR. Here's what I did this month!

Book Reviews:

Shadowfell (Shadowfell, #1)The Smart Girl's Guide to God, Guys, and the Galaxy: Save the Drama! and 100 Other Practical Tips for TeensDon't Even Think About ItMind Games (Mind Games, #1)

Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2)The Death Cure (Maze Runner, #3)


It's Monday, What Am I Reading:

The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)Playing PretendPhoenix IslandGone (Dream Catcher, #3)


Wednesday Memes:

The Edge of the Water (Edge of Nowhere Series #2)Side Effects May VaryStorm (The SYLO Chronicles, #2)


This Week's New YA Releases:


Book Hauls:


Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!