March 11, 2014

Books To Movies...That I'm Dying To Watch!

With spring break just around the corner, and almost two weeks of freedom from school and homework, I've been contemplating what I would do with all the extra free time.

Of course I'll be reading more, and blogging EVEN more, but when I'm not doing that I want to catch up on some movies that are based off of books! I know I'm so behind on some of these movies, and some of these have come out a LONG time ago...but who's counting right?

A couple of movies I want to see are....

The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak.

The Book Thief

City of Bones, by Cassandra Clare.

City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1)

Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins. 
(Have seen this one & the second one, but what's the harm in watching it for the 64738th time?)

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)

Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins.

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)

If you have any movie suggestions, feel free to comment down below with your ideas! Have you seen any of these movies? How did you like them? How would you compare them to the books?

*SOOO excited for spring break to FINALLY start!!*


6 comments:

  1. I haven't read The Book Thief yet but I am also dying to watch the movie. The movie trailer is so emotional and I can tell I'm going to love it :) Already saw City of Bones, Hunger Games and Catching Fire. I cried a lot watching Catching Fire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGH! I was balling my eyes out too! So intense! I haven't read the Book Thief yet either, but I'm going to bad and watch the movie first, then pick up the book! (:

      Lisa

      Delete
  2. I NEED TO READ THE BOOK THIEF. I feel sooo bad for not having read it. ARGH. I just want to clean out my TBR (har, har) and then borrow it from the library. And then just sit down and read this thing. Also City of Bones. I've already seen the movie (gasp! watched the movie before reading the book?!) and it was quite awesome, so it's definitely enthused me for the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read the Book Thief yet either, so just like you I'm going to watch the movie before I read the book! I've heard amazing things about the Book Thief, so I will definitely read it SOON!

      Lisa

      Delete
    2. I haven't seen the Book Thief Movie, yet. I really want to though. LOVE the City of Bones, Hunger Games, and Catching Fire.

      Delete
    3. I can't wait to see what we all think of these movies! I've heard mixed things on City of Bones, but I've heard nothing by fantastic things on the Book Thief!

      Lisa

      Delete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!