March 05, 2014

TBR: March!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

I know that I have a lot of books on my TBR list, but I do have some new reviews books that need reading, some books left over from last month, and some new books that I've been dying to read! I don't think I'll be able to get through ALL of them, but I'll try to read as much as possible!!


Mind Games (Mind Games, #1)Perfect Lies (Mind Games, #2)The Madman's Daughter (The Madman's Daughter, #1)Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter, #2)

Mind Games, by Kiersten White.
Perfect Lies, by Kiersten White.
Madman's Daughter, by Megan Shepard.
Her Dark Curiosity, by Megan Shepard.

Gone (Dream Catcher, #3)The Making of Nebraska BrownDon't Even Think About ItWaiting on the Sidelines (Waiting on the Sidelines, #1)

Gone, by Lisa McMann.
The Making of Nebraska Brown, by Louise Caiola.
Don't Even Think About It, by Sarah Mlynowski.
Waiting on the Sidlines, by Ginger Scott.

Big Fat DisasterFlawless (Pretty Little Liars, #2)Perfect (Pretty Little Liars, #3)Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars, #4)

Big Fat Disaster, by Beth Fehlbaum.
Flawless, by Sara Shepard.
Perfect, by Sara Shepard.
Unbelievable, by Sara Shepard.

Marked (House of Night, #1)Betrayed (House of Night, #2)Chosen (House of Night, #3)Untamed (House of Night, #4)

Marked, by P.C. & Kristin Cast.
Betrayed, by P.C. & Kristin Cast.
Chosen, by P.C. & Kristin Cast.
Untamed, by  P.C. & Kristin Cast.

Bumped (Bumped, #1)Thumped (Bumped, #2)

Bumped, by Megan McCafferty.
Thumped, by Megan McCafferty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!