January 27, 2014

It's Monday, What Am I Reading?

Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga, #4)Title: Tiger's Destiny.
Author: Colleen Houck.
Summary:

"With three of the goddess Durga's quests behind them, only one prophecy now stands in the way of Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan breaking the tiger's curse. But the trio's greatest challenge awaits them: A life-endangering pursuit in search of Durga's final gift, the Rope of Fire, on the Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal.

It's a race against time--and the evil sorcerer Lokesh--in this eagerly anticipated fourth volume in the bestselling Tiger's Curse series, which pits good against evil, tests the bonds of love and loyalty, and finally reveals the tigers' true destinies once and for all."

My Thoughts So Far:

I'm sadly only two chapters into this one! I finished the third book, Tiger's Voyage late last night, and haven't found much time today to read. This time Kelsey can't save her tigers, instead the two brothers need to rescue her and complete their mission.

I was a little annoyed in the third that Kelsey wasn't able to pick one of the two brother, but was always messing with both of their heads. I hope that she finally makes a decision in this final book, and sticks to it.

Have you read this series yet? What do you think?


2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this series before....I guess I don't actually read as much fantastical as I'd like to. >_< But that cover is pretty cool. (Yup, I'm a sucker for cool covers.) That love-triangle sounds a bit frustrating, though. Although I know you like them a lot more then I do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy reading! Never heard of this book either!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!