December 31, 2013

Monthly Review: December

Welcome to Turning Pages!

December is over, and so is 2013. Can you believe it? It's 2014.. That's crazy! This is the last monthly review for the year. But no worries, Turning Pages will continue 2014 with both monthly reviews and TBR lists. I've been working on them and trying my best to stick with them, and I feel like once you get in to the swing of using them, they're just amazing!

"It's always been a goal for me to post a "TBR" list at the beginning of every month, and a "Monthly Review" at the end of the month. Why? To set some goals, to have something to work towards, instead of just aimlessly blogging or picking up a book I know I shouldn't be reading because I have to read a different book first. Also it allows me and you to see what I posted the entire month, and if you want to check out a specific post, feel free to click the link!"

Here's what happen this month:

Book Reviews:

The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)Putting Makeup on Dead PeopleAllegiant (Divergent, #3)Some Quiet Place (Some Quiet Place, #1)


BlythewoodZombie Blondes


It's Monday, What Am I Reading:

BlythewoodAcross the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)Eleanor & Park


Wednesday Memes:

The Sea of Tranquility: A NovelAshes to AshesRoomiesThe Offering (Pledge Trilogy Series #3)


What's Coming This Week/Weekly YA Releases:


Book Hauls:

InvisibilityShadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)Wintergirls


Others:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!