November 01, 2013

Monthly Review: October

Welcome to Turning Pages!

It's always been a goal for me to post a "TBR" list at the beginning of every month, and a "Monthly Review" at the end of the month. Why? To set some goals, to have something to work towards, instead of just aimlessly blogging or picking up a book I know I shouldn't be reading because I have to read a different book first. Also it allows me and you to see what I posted the entire month, and if you want to check out a specific post, feel free to click the link!

So October practically flew by! These last few weeks I've been incredibly busy with school, my birthday, some health issues with my dogs and just a few other random things. But I was still able to get some blogging done, so these are all the posts that went up for these last thirty one days!

Reviews:

Crossed (Matched, #2)Wither (The Chemical Garden, #1)


It's Monday, What Am I Reading:

All the Truth That's In MeThe 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)Putting Makeup on Dead People


Wednesday Memes:


Rags & Bones: New Twists on Timeless TalesOutpost (Razorland, #2)Champion: A Legend Novel



What's Coming This Week:


Book Hauls:


Other:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!