November 17, 2013

Divergent Trailer and My Thoughts!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

March 20 2014. If you don't know what's happening that day, you're completely behind and need to get back on track! March 20, is the day Divergent comes out in theaters, and the biggest fans will buy their tickets weeks ahead of time, and plan absolutely nothing else that day, just to be prepared for the showing!

I did a little bit of research to see what cool things were already released from the movie, and I decided to share all my findings with you.

Movie Trailer:



Movie Trailer:



Factions:




How exciting is that!?!?!

Did you already buy your tickets?! What do you have planned for the entire release day? 

Divergent looks amazing, and I can't wait to see it in theaters! I haven't even seen this one yet, and I'm already excitied for Insurgent and Allegiant! Ugh! I'm in LOVE!


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely can't WAIT for this movie!!! Although at the moment, I'm a little more obsessed with Catching Fire (since it's only a few more days before my Hunger Games geekiness can explode). Buuut, those trailers are just awesome and they seem so close to the book. It's so cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!