November 30, 2013

Monthly Review: November!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

November is coming to an end which means its time for another Monthly Review!

It's always been a goal for me to post a "TBR" list at the beginning of every month, and a "Monthly Review" at the end of the month. Why? To set some goals, to have something to work towards, instead of just aimlessly blogging or picking up a book I know I shouldn't be reading because I have to read a different book first. Also it allows me and you to see what I posted the entire month, and if you want to check out a specific post, feel free to click the link!

I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving, and scored awesome deals throughout this Black Friday weekend!

Book Reviews:

The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)Blue Bloods (Blue Bloods, #1)All the Truth That's In Me


It's Monday, What Am I Reading:

Putting Makeup on Dead PeopleAllegiant (Divergent, #3)


Wednesday Memes:

SplendorSome Quiet PlaceHorizon (Soul Seekers Series #4)


What's Coming This Week:


Book Haul:


Other:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!