March 28, 2012

WWW Wednesday #9

What am I reading?

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares  Will Grayson, Will Grayson

Right now I'm reading Dash and Lily's Book of Dares, and loving it so far! But I'm also still listening to Will Grayson Will Grayson, which I'm finding a hard time, to make time for it. Oh well, spring break starts this Friday, and I'll have nothing but time(:

What have I finished reading?

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy Series #1)   Audition

I just finished read Vampire Academy, which was great! I can't wait to start the second book and see how Lissa and Rose's adventure continues! Besides that I also just finished Audition not too long ago, it was in verse, which I haven't read too many books that have that, but it was also really good. It did have a bit of sexual content, but it was too bad, and it didn't go into detail.

What am I reading next?

Legend   Unearthly (Unearthly Series #1)

What I'm reading next is Legend, since it's a library book and needs to be returned and Unearthly, simply because it looks amazing and it's for a book club, that I'm a part of(:

If you have read any of the books I've mentioned, comment down below and tell me what you think of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!