March 01, 2012

WWW Wednesday #6

What am I reading?

L.A. Candy (L.A. Candy, #1)

I'm currently reading L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad, I'm only about seven chapters into, but it's pretty good so far. I honestly didn't know what I expected from this book, but I'm not disappointed yet!(:

What did I recently finish?

Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)

I recently finished Goddess Interrupted, by Aimee Carter! I haven't yet posted my review, but it'll be up at the beginning of next week (Monday). I messaged Aimee Carter on Twitter, hoping I could get her to be featured on Turning Pages. I guess we'll just have to wait and see(:

What am I going to read next?

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)

Next I'm reading, something I should have read a LONG time ago, and that is the first book in the Vampire Academy series, by Richelle Mead. I've heard both good and bad things about this series, but I'm very excited to finally jump into the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!