March 21, 2012

WWW Wednesday #8

What am I reading?

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)

I see this series everywhere, and I swear it knows I haven't read it yet. I finally decided to pick up my copy last weekend and started reading! So far I'm a little more than half way through, and it's really good! I'm excited to write my review, and continue reading the series(:

What did I just finish reading?

Auditions, by Stasia Ward Kehoe.

Audition

I wasn't too sure if this book was my type or meet my fancy, simply because the whole book revolves around ballet and ballerinas. I was never into that, but I was always into cute boys. Auditions was something different and new that I haven't read before, and I enjoyed reading it!

What do I want to read next?

Legend by Marie Lu.

Legend

and Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand.

Unearthly (Unearthly, #1)

I've heard great things about these two books, and it's just about time that I read them(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!