October 28, 2011

Happy Birthday....To MEEEE!:D




Things have been pretty busy this whole week, since I'm getting ready for my birthday tomorrow, so I haven't really been able to blog much! But I hope to get a few posts up this weekend, including my review of Monster High (book #1).

What do I have planned for tomorrow? Well, nothing really....besides going to Olive Garden with my family, craving pumpkins, eating awesome cake with a few friends and my family, and to end my birthday, watch scary (yes, I usually don't like scary movies, but since it's Halloween!) all night(:

I know it's not everyone's birthday this weekend, but I hope you guys have a fun and spooky weekend and Halloween anyways!

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! :) I hope you enjoy your day, and thanks for making me crave Olive Garden now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Love the Olive Garden! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I hope you enjoy your scary movie-thon & birthday cake. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birhtday, enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday and enjoy your scary movies :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a very happy birthday! See you around on BB :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!