October 04, 2011

Burn Bright Book Club!

Hey everyone!

I have awesome news!

Some of you already know this, but not only do I blog, here at Turning Pages, my personnel blog, but for the last few months, I've been blogging for a website called Burn Bright.

Burn Bright, is actually a title of an Australian YA novel, and Angel Arias, which just came out, is the second to the series. And the actual website, is run by the author, Marianne De Pierres.

Throughout these few short months, I've gotten to meet and get close with the rest of staff, who are all amazing (and crazy at times!). I've written a few reviews, and started my very own column; named Life with Lisa!

If you haven't checked it out, you really should! It's a great website, with tons of reviews, columns, and all kinds of fun things.

To add to all that fun, we're starting a book club! Every month, a new title is chosen, and by the end of the month Bel (another reviewer on Burn Bright) and myself, discuss the book together. Anyone can join in, leave comments, and tell us what you think.

But wait! That's not all. There will be a giveaway, at the end of every month. What's up for grabs? Well the book that we just read for that month is!

Here's the link directly to the post, telling you more about the book club, and how to join!

Burn Bright Book Club!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!