July 03, 2011

July RAK Sign Up!

Book Soulmates



Random Acts of Kindness, is a monthly event hosted by the Book Soulmates, where participants can give books to fellow bloggers! It's a great way to share the book love, so if you haven't signed up yet (CLICK HERE) make sure to do so! Maybe you'll even get a book or two(;

This is my very first time participating in RAK, I can't wait to send out some books that I, myself have enjoyed!

Here's my wishlist!

Margret Stohl
Beautiful Darkness

Kelley Armstrong.
The Gathering.
The Summoning.

Melissa Marr.
Wicked Lovely.
Ink Exchange.
Fragile Eternity.
Radiant Shadows.
Darkest Mercy.

Jennifer Lynn Barnes.
Raised By Wolves.
Trial By Fire.

Claudia Gray.
Evernight.
Hourglass.
Afterlife.
Fateful.

Sarah Zarr.
Once Lost.
Sweet Hearts.

Beth Revis.
Across the Universe.

Sophie Jordan.
Vanished.

Rachel Caine.
The Morganville Vampire Series.
Working Stiff.

Melissa De La Cruz.
Witches of the East End.
Blue Blood Series.

Richelle Mead.
Bloodlines.
Vampire Academy Series.

Jeri Smith Ready.
Shift.

Kami Garcia
Beautiful Darkness.

Rachael Vincent.
My Soul to Take series (-#1)

Suzanne Young.
A Need So Beautiful.

Ally Condie
Crossed

Gregg Olsen
Envy

Amy Garvey
Cold Kiss

Alyson Noel
Evermore
Blue Moon
Shadowland
Dark Flame
Night Star
Everlasting
Forever Summer
Saving Zoe
Cruel Summer
Kiss & Blog

Jessica Brody
My Life Undecided

Anna Carey
Eve

Kiersten White
Paranormacy
Supernaturally

Gabrielle Zevin
All the Things I've Done
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac

Alexandra Adornetto
Hades
Halo

Mary E. Pearson
Adoration of Jenna Fox
Fox Inheritance

Lisa Schroeder.
Far From You
I Heart You, You Haunt Me.
The Day Before.


If you would like to send me a book, just email me (my email is right underneath my picture, on the sidebar ------->), I'll send you my address!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!