July 21, 2011

Books For Trade!


Trading books through blogger? I've seen quite a few bloggers who I follow, actually do this! So why not just give it a try.
For right now I just picked out a few books, that either I didn't enjoy or books that I just don't want anymore, because I need more room in my bookshelf!

  • The Kiss by Elda Minger (Paperback)
  • The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson(Paperback)
  • Airhead by Meg Cabot (Paperback)
  • The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (Paperback)
  • Replay by Sharon Creech (Hardback)

All of these books are in good condition, no one smokes in my home, we don't have cats and my dogs live downstairs!
If your interested in any of these books feel free to contact me, and we can set things up!

Here's my wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!