April 16, 2014

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I reading right now?

Cruel Beauty

I'm a third of the way through Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge, and so far liking it A LOT! I see why people were a bit frustrated with the hard to pronounce names, but that's such a small thing, compared to the amazing story and the quality of the characters themselves. I love retellings, and I'm pumped to see how this one plays out!

What did I just finish reading?

The Museum of Intangible Things

I just finished reading and completely LOVING The Museum of Intangible Things, by Wendy Wunder. What a fantastic read, filled with true friendship, pain and happiness! I don't want to say much else, because I do plan to post a review this weekend!

What do I plan on reading next?

The Here and NowThe Making of Nebraska Brown

The next two books I plan on picking up The Here and Now, by Ann Brashares and The Making of Nebraska Brown, by Louise Caiola. I was suppose to pick up and read The Here and Now last week, but with it being on my Ipad, I don't get much time to read on the week days, but instead just the weekends. Hope to enjoy both of these ASAP! 


4 comments:

  1. Oh Cruel Beauty was such an interesting read!! And I want to get my hands on Here and Now. I havent' had much opportunity to read recently, so I can't wait until my schedule settles down! Ah, Books! :)

    http://valialind.blogspot.com/2014/04/book-2-questions-answered.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel, I've been so busy this week and stressed. But once next week is over I think everything will be back to normal, and I can just lounge and read (:

      Lisa

      Delete
  2. I gave Cruel Beauty a chance, but put it aside, because I couldn't get into it.

    Many people seem to love it though, so I guess it was just me, and not the book. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it another try! I'm really enjoying it so far! Happy reading! (:

      Lisa

      Delete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!