April 13, 2014

This Week's New YA Releases!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

This is a meme hosted here at Turning Pages, showcasing all of the new YA books coming out within the next seven days. Interested in any of the books mentioned below? Click on the books title, it'll take you to that book's Book Depository page, where you'll be able to read more about it!

Paperback:

Natural Born Angel by Scott Speer: Book CoverNantucket Blue by Leila Howland: Book CoverMILA 2.0 by Debra Driza: Book CoverThe Originals by Cat Patrick: Book Cover


Hardback:

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith: Book CoverTo All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han: Book CoverFrozen by Erin Bowman: Book CoverSunrise by Mike Mullin: Book Cover


What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick: Book CoverDon't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Book CoverOpen Road Summer by Emery Lord: Book Cover



4 comments:

  1. Frozen was good, and The Originals was okay. But I am dying to read The Geography of you and me and Don't look back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many good books coming out soon! Frozen has gotten so many good reviews! I'm excited to see if I like it as much as you do, putting it on my wishlist!

      Lisa

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to read To All The Boys I've Loved Before and What I Thought Was True!

    Carly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are two that I'm pretty excited for as well! They look so good, and seem perfect for the summer! (:

      Lisa

      Delete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!