April 21, 2011

Whats New Wednesday #5: Never Have I Ever

I know, I know, it's not Wednesday anymore! But I had ton of homework yesterday, so I figured it was ok to just do it today (Whats New Thursday? Special edition:D)

So I guess I'll just get right to it! This weeks book is.....



Never Have I Ever, by Sara Shepard (Part 2, of The Lying Games)

I don't have my own copy of The Lying Games, but I did borrow it from a friend and it was AWESOME! I figured (and hoped) it would be almost like her Pretty Little Liars series, and it was!(;

Sadly they didn't have a summary on the Barnes and Noble website, but either ways the cover is really fantastic and this is a definite buy for me!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!