April 14, 2011

Whats New Wednesday #4: We'll Always Have Summer




Book? We'll Always Have Summer, By Jenna Han.

Series? Yes, it is the last book in a trilogy (#1 The Summer I Turned Pretty, #2 It's Not Summer Without You). I just finished the first book (the review will be posted right after this!), and the second book I purchased just two days ago (it'll be in my IMM this week).

Summary:"Belly has only ever been in love with two boys, both with the last name Fisher. And after being with Jeremiah for the last two years, she's almost positive he is her soul mate. Almost. Conrad has not gotten over the mistake he made when he let Belly go even as Jeremiah has always known that Belly is the girl for him. So when Belly and Jeremiah decide to make things forever, Conrad realizes that it's now or never--tell Belly he loves her, or lose her for good.
Belly will have to confront her feelings for Jeremiah and Conrad and face a truth she has possibly always known: she will have to break one of their hearts."
-Barnes and Noble

Cover? Awesome, all three of the book covers remind me of the beach! I like that their white instead of a dark color (it makes it seem "non-fairy-vampire-regular old high school drama"-ish, aha sorry I don't know how else to call it!)

Want It? YESSS! O-M-G! I loved the first book, and can't wait to start the second(: It's filled to the top with romance, and drama. It also brings up a lot of different topics such as true friendships, family, relationships, and sickness. Many of these topics are relate-able for teenagers now-a-days, which is great, it lets you understand what the character is going through. So I hope the second and third book meet my high expectations!:D

Thank you sooo much for taking the time to stop by! I would love to get to know you guys and see what your blogs are about!(: Even if you have a blog that doesn't revolve around books, please comment below and put a link. I would love to check it out!:D lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!