April 12, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #3: Shiver and Perfect Chemistry

Happy Tuesday! Welcome to this week's teasing session:D
As you can see, I'm posting a "double feature" teaser Tuesday! Instead of just teasing you with one book, I'll be teasing with two!(;

~ Grab your current read.
~ Open to a random page.
~ Share two "teaser" sentences from that page.
~ BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
~ Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

Shiver, by Maggie Stiefvater.

1.) "My brother wasn't really killed by wolves?"
2.) "He pressed his fingers against my lips, right where they parted."

Perfect Chemistry, by Simone Elkeles.

1.) "Lying and sneaking around has never been my strong point."
2.) "I'm in a trance, especially when she looks at me with those clear eyes shining with desire."

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!(: lisa

3 comments:

  1. New Follower...

    .....Stopping by from the blog hop.

    I guess I am boring...my only other guilty pleasure is "playing" on the computer. :)

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read Perfect Chemistry for such a long time! But I've been put off by some things I heard a while back about a sort of abrupt ending? =|

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower here! Go Team Jacob!

    I adored Shiver. I think it's better than Twilight, personally. Looking forward to the third book coming out.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!