March 20, 2011

Blog Update, March 20, 2011.

Happy Sunday everyone!(: I hope you guys have had a relaxing weekend with lots of pages turned!


So let's get started; this will just be a short update (or long, depends). When first making this blog, I didn't really know how much I would get into writing posts (I love reading books, so that's not the hard part) and having people read and comment on them. But after the first couple of days and after writing a few posts, I've honestly fallen in love with it. I've met a lot of great people on this website that have the same interests as I do; which can be really hard to do either at school or at work (depending on the given situation). Along with that, I've added at least a million books to my wish list(:

But any-who! Getting off track (once again), back to my update. The blog name and layout; honestly the name and layout don't really have anything to do with reading or books, so I hope to soon change that. Sadly, I'm not really good with graphics, so it might take me awhile to figure things out and get it to the way I like it. If you have any tips or suggestions please (REALLY, please! I need help) comment down below and let me know.

P.S. that rhymed(:

If you've been reading my last couple of posts, they've only been reviews and hauls, which I plan on changing. Each day of the week will stand for a different type of post (I haven't exactly figured this part out yet), and reviews will just be random, while hauls will be on a specific day (some other types of posts will also be added, I'm just not sure which ones yet). This will help me keep organized, and keep the blog interesting(:

I hope to have a new a whole new layout and blog title by the 26Th (yes, of this month), that will also be the first day of the new posting technique (you could call it that). But I would love to hear any tips, or tricks you guys might have, so please comment below and I would really like to hear your opinions on this(: thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!