October 13, 2015

Mall Haul: Bath & Body Works, Pacsun & VS PINK

I made two trips to my local mall this week, the first time I had plans with a friend who I haven't seen in well over two months and the second time, because I forgot I had Bath and Body Works coupons that were expiring the next day.

I didn't buy all too much, but did I buy everything on sale, and even got something for free!

Pacsun had a special sale going on, where if you bought one clearance item, you got two for free...AND let me tell you, they had A LOT of clearance. I was originally going to take part in this amazing sale, but in the end couldn't really find anything for myself, but did find one sweater that I thought Joshua would like. My friend on the other hand found two things for herself, and asked if there was anything I wanted for the free item.

So I picked up this sweater for Joshua, for free!

 :

Besides that, I also found myself wandering into Victoria's Secret PINK, and realized they were in the middle of their Panty Party, meaning you could buy seven panties for only $27.50! Of course I had to pick those up!

They also had some clearance v-neck t-shirts, which everyone claims to love, so I picked one up! Along with an amazing smelling body mist, in the mandarin and coconut scent!

 :

7 Panties for $27.50
Mandarin Coconut Body Mist $5.00
Clearanced V-Neck $10.00

Lastly I made a larger-ish purchase at Bath and Body Works, picking up a four hand soaps, two medium sized candles, a hand sanitizer, a body cream, and four car scents.

 :

2 Medium Candles for $20.00
Scents: Leaves & Flannel

 :

Crisp Apple Hand Sanitizer FREE
4 Portable Car Scents for $10.00
Scents: Sweet Pea, Mahogany Teak Wood, Eucalyptuses Mint & Flannel

 :

4 Hand Soaps for $18.00
Scents: Frosted Cranberry Iced White Pomegranate, Fresh Sparkling Snow & Winder Wonderland


I'm excited to start using and wearing all of these new goodies! What have you recently picked up? Do you have any favorite Bath and Body Works scents?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!