June 24, 2015

Target Dollar Spot & Daiso Haul

If you follow me on Instagram (@turningpageslisa), then you may have seen a picture of some of these goodies!

Everyone in the Youtube and Blogger world is picking up these extremely cute crafting and planning supplies at the Target Dollar Spot, as well as Daiso. Even though I roam both of these store, I guess I wasn't looking close enough, because I had no idea they sold these supplies.

After drooling over blog posts and Instagram pictures of people hauling these amazing finds, I couldn't resist the urge any longer....I had to go to my local stores!



Jenna Sue


Two sets of lined sticky notes, and a line notepad. I've seen a few people pick up these sticky notes, but when I purchased this notepad, it was the first time I saw it. I love that it's pretty wide, and especially that it's lined. I can't wait to start using these in my planner!


As everyone else, I had to get some page flags. Of course I won't be keeping all four sets! Two of them are going into my giveaway stash!
















And the last things I purchased, were these fun and bright Thank You cards! I don't really know when I'll be using them...probably just when ever I need to tell someone how thankful I am? Hahaha..? But they are extremely cute, I haven't gotten the chance to open them up yet...but if they were lined, or had an awesome quote inside, I could die happy...


Jenna Sue


WASHI TAPE! They had a few really sweet styles of washi tape, so of course I had to pick up a few rolls. I haven't tried them out yet, so I'm not sure how well they work, but they are REALLY cute!


This is another item I haven't seen too much around, maybe one or two bloggers. I honestly don't even know what I plan on using these for, but I'll figure something out. These are tiny little neon page flags, that can be clipped into your binder. If you're using these PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW!! Thank you!



And finally a huge stash of sticky notes. There were so many different patterns and designs it was hard to decide. I did pick up five for myself though, and two extra for a future giveaway.

Have you guys recently hauled anything from your Target Dollar Spot or Daiso? Let me know! I would love to see the treasures you found!


2 comments:

  1. I love those page flags so much! I really need to start getting more stationary, because I never have any when I need it most! Awesome haul, Lisa. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm excited to get started with these! I wanted to save them for this haul, so I haven't gotten the chance to use them! I'll let you know how well they work!

      Lisa

      Delete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!