July 31, 2013

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I currently reading?

Crossed (Matched, #2)


I just started reading Crossed by Ally Condie yesterday afternoon! So far I'm enjoying and can't wait to see how things work out for Ky and Cassia!

What did I just finish reading?


The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2)

The Scorch Trails, by James Dashner. I loved the first book, The Maze Runner, and had extremely high expectations for the second one. My expectations were blown out of the roof, and I couldn't believe the ending! *Mind Blown!!*

What do I plan on reading next?

Well with the end of the month finally here, it's time to pick new books for my monthly TBR pile, so I'm not quite sure just yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!