July 07, 2013

Blogger of the Week: No Bent Spines

Welcome to Turning Pages!

And to "Blogger of the Week"! "Blogger of the Week" is a feature hosted here at Turning Pages, showcasing other book blogs. This feature was created to spread the word about book blogs, and to allow others to discover different bloggers and book reviewers! If you are a book blogger and would like to be featured here at Turning Pages, as a blogger of the week, click here!

No Bent SpinesYour name/Blog's name: My name is Jackie. My blog is No Bent Spines
Genre: I review anything with romance, mainly YA and some NA
Blog Established: About a year, but I really started blogging about 5 or 6 months ago.
Inspiration: I did this to keep track of all my books and find people like me: hardcore bibliophiles.
Coffee or Tea: COFFEE

What book do you find yourself recommending to people over and over again, why?

The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden. I have a REALLY hard time remebering book titles or even books. I like to say that my brain makes room for all the books I read. Coincidence has a really long and easy name to remember, plus it's one of the (very) few books I've given 5 stars. Did I mention the ending is just... *sigh* I can't wait for Redemption!

One morning you wake up with super powers what would they be?

I'd be able to see people auras. I know that's not one people usually say and I don't really know why. I guess I don't want to read peoples minds-too invasive, or fly- I'm afraid of heights. I like emotions though, I mean what would we do without them?

Name one book that made you shed a tear, why?

The Fault in Our Stars. I mean come one who in the world has not cried at the end of that. I mean just RIP MY HEART OUT WHY DON'T YOU!

If you won ten million dollars, what would you do with it?

I would buy every book on my to read list, travel, go to signings and, keep some for future bookish wants. I really like books.

You’re allowed to meet a character from any book, who would you pick and what would you say to them?

Ok, I would meet Alcander from Wings of Nestor. I'd tell him he is the best non-person ever. Then I'd kiss the daylights out of him. Then I'd ask him to sign my book. Yup.

Jackie's Links:

Thank you for stopping by and giving "Blogger of the Week" a look! Also thank you Jackie for allowing me to feature your blog here at Turning Pages! If you want to take part in "Blogger of the Week", and be featured here at Turning Pages, click here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!