February 16, 2013

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

I hope you've all had an amazing Valentines Day, filled with love...and chocolate! This week has been a little busy for me, and that's why this post is so late. But it's Saturday, I'm in pajamas, and have free time to a bit of blogging!

What am I currently reading?

Insurgent (Divergent, #2)

I haven't actually started reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth just yet, but I will after I finish doing some blogging, and cleaning. I absolutely loved Divergent, read it in less than a day, and even got my dad and best friend to read it as well. I have expectations out of the roof for this second installment in the series!

What did I just finish reading?

Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have)

Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski, is the book I finished last night. This is one of those books that has the reader feeling every emotion possibly, happiness, angry, sadness, and even frustration (..the good kind?), I couldn't get enough of the story and the main character, she was really down to earth, and easy to relate to!

What am I planning on reading next?

The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1)

A while ago I purchased a box set of the Maze Runner series, so I hope to finally get that series started and reviewed. If you've read The Maze Runner or any of the other books in the series, feel free to comment down below and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!