January 16, 2013

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I currently reading?

Vortex (Tempest, #2)Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)

With some many review due dates coming up fast, I'm actually listening to Vortex by Julie Cross, and reading Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck at the same time. Both are really good! And I can't wait to see how each story ends.

What did I just finish reading?

Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3)

I finished Chain Reaction last week, and just published my review yesterday. Chain Reaction Review!

What do I plan on reading next?

ChimeCrossed (Matched, #2)

The next two books I want to read are Chime by Franny Billingsley, and Crossed by Ally Condie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!