January 07, 2013

Its Monday, What Am I Reading?

Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)Title: Tiger's Curse.
Author: Colleen Houck.
Summary:

"Passion. Fate. Loyalty. Would you risk it all to change your destiny? The last thing Kelsey Hayes thought she’d be doing this summer was trying to break a 300-year-old Indian curse. With a mysterious white tiger named Ren. Halfway around the world. But that’s exactly what happened. Face-to-face with dark forces, spellbinding magic, and mystical worlds where nothing is what it seems, Kelsey risks everything to piece together an ancient prophecy that could break the curse forever. Tiger’s Curse is the exciting first volume in an epic fantasy-romance that will leave you breathless and yearning for more."

My Thoughts So Far:

I haven't gotten too far into the book yet, so I don't really have an opinion right now. But many of my friends and bloggers I follow, can't say enough good things about The Tiger Saga. I'm excited to finally get into the story, know all of the characters, and see the "AMAZING" ending my best friend can't stop raving about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!