January 02, 2013

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I currently reading?

Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry, #3)

FINALLY!! Finally I got a hold of the third and finally book in the Perfect Chemistry series, Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles! I'm only 50 or so pages into, but once I'm done writing this WWW and it's posted and finished I plan on making myself some hot chocolate, grab a blanket (since my heater isn't working right) and reading for an hour or so!

What did I just finish reading?

Divergent (Divergent, #1)

I just finished reading another book, I should have read a long long time ago, but either the stores were sold out, or I picked a different book over it (which now looking back, I just want to hit myself!). Divergent by Veronica Roth!! My review will be up by tomorrow.

What do I plan on reading next?

Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga, #1)

Well it's already January, and Burn Bright has picked its book club books for this year, and this months book is Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck. Another read, that I hear nothing but awesome things about; can't wait to see what it has in store for me!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Simone Elkeles! I love that series! Book three was my least favorite, but it was still great! I hope you enjoy your reading time today! :)
    I definitely need to look more into Tiger's Curse, it sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!