September 09, 2012

Book Haul!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

School just started up again, this last Wednesday, so I'm doing my best to get things together and still keep Turning Pages updated! Yesterday morning I received a big yellow envelope and even though it didn't contain what I thought it would (two books), it did still have one that I'm really excited for! I'll be reading this book before the month ends for the Burn Bright Book Club. So make sure to stop by burnbright.com.au at the end of the month to see our (Krista, Belinda and me) review!

EmbraceEmbrace, by Jessica Shirvington.

"It starts with a whisper: "It's time for you to know who you are..." On her 17th birthday, everything will change for Violet Eden. The boy she loves will betray her. Her enemy will save her. She will have to decide just how much she's willing to sacrifice. Dangerously exciting and darkly romantic, EMBRACE is a compelling novel of good and evil, seductive desires and impossible choices. A centuries old war between fallen angels and the protectors of humanity chooses a new fighter. It's a battle Violet doesn't want, but she lives her life by two rules: don't run and don't quit. If angels seek vengeance and humans are the warriors, you could do a lot worse than betting on Violet Eden."

I love the cover and can't wait to dig into this one, let me know what your thoughts are, if you've already read this book, or if you're interested in reading it! Comment below!

2 comments:

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!