August 08, 2012

WWW Wednesday!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

And to another WWW this very Wednesday!

What am I currently reading?

Crave


Currently I'm indulging in this month's Burn Bright Book Club's monthly read, Crave by Melissa Darnell! Though only fifty or sixty pages into it, I'm already enjoying it!

What did I just finish reading?
The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey Series #2)

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa is what I just finished reading. It took me a while to get into the story, since I didn't like the first book very much, I started picking up my reading pace and loved the ending!

What do I plan on reading next?

I plan on reading another book in one of the series I want to re-read before school starts, but I haven't really thought about which one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!