September 01, 2011

August: Wrap up

Hey Dolls!

Welcome to my very first monthly wrap. If you've been keeping up with Turning Pages, than you might already know that I usually do my "Everything That Happened This Week" on Mondays. After looking and leaving comments on a few blogs that I enjoy reading, I noticed a few had monthly "Wrap Up" posts.

At the end of every month, you basically write a post that tells us everything you blogged about for that whole month; including reviews, memes, author interviews, giveaways, etc.

Giveaways:

I've had a few giveaways lately, but my current ones are...

3 e-book copies of Welcome to the Spire, Rian of the Elves #1
1 paperback and 3 e-book copies of The Angels are Here, Paradox #1

So if you haven't entered those yet you really should! Haven't heard of either titles? Not sure if their something your interested in? Just stop by my reviews! Leaving a comment, will get you some extra entries too!

Reviews:

I try to post a review every two to three days, so that I have at least two or three reviews up in a week. In the month of August I feel like I've been very productive! Note* Comments are very much appreciated(:

Matched by Ally Condie
Pretty Little Liars #1 by Sara Shepard
Tighter by Adele Griffin
Paradox: The Angels Are Here by Patti Roberts
Withering Tights by Louise Rennison
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
But I Love Him by Amanda Grace
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann
Rian of the Elves: Welcome to the Spire by Erin Hassinger

Author Interviews:

I have so much fun doing author interviews, but sadly this month I only had one. But I already have two lined up for next month(:

Erin Hassinger

In My Mailboxes:

I don't know about you guys, but I love watching and seeing what other people received in their mailbox! It gives me ideas, of what I might want to read next. In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.

Number 18
Number 19
Number 20
Number 21

Memes:

Waiting On Wednesday #17
Waiting On Wednesday #18
Waiting On Wednesday #19
Waiting On Wednesday #20
Waiting On Wednesday #21
Teaser Tuesday #19
Teaser Tuesday #20
Teaser Tuesday #21
What's Coming Next Week? #1

Other Awesome Posts:
Cute Picture
The Lying Game Series
The Lying Game: Sneak Peaks
The Lying Game: Behind The Scenes
The Lying Game: Cast and Characters
New Bookshelf
Twitter
Awesome News
Beyond the Magic: The J.K. Rowling Story


That's all fun and good, but why not have a book and/or author of the month? A blog/blogger of the month? But that's all for next month! Thank you so much for stopping by and a special thank you, if you clicked any one of these pretty little links above!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!