June 26, 2013

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I currently reading?

Embrace (Gryphon, #2)

Right now, I'm reading Embrace by Stacey Rourke and so far enjoying it! The story caught my attention right from the first book, and I'm excited to see how this work out for the characters in the second book!

What did I just finish reading?

Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga, #2)

The most recent book I've read is Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck! This book was on the top of my TBR list for this month and I couldn't wait to get it started...but things didn't turn out as I had hoped.

What do I plan on reading next?

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. I've been trying to fit this series in, but always find myself having to reading something else first. Now that schools over, and summer break has started, and I have nothing but free time, I hope to completely finish this series and a few others before school starts up again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!