June 03, 2013

Monthly Review: May

Welcome to Turning Pages!

 few months back, my goal was to post a TBR list at the beginning of every month, and a "Monthly Review" at the end of the month. Why? To set some goals, to have something to work towards, instead of just aimlessly blogging or picking up a book I know I shouldn't be reading because I have to read a different book first. Also it allows me and you to see what I posted the entire month, and if you want to check out a specific post, feel free to click the link!

I'm still working on how I want to layout this type of post, and on a few other kinks. But if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Book Reviews:

It's Monday, What Am I Reading:

Wednesday Memes:

Book Hauls:

What's Coming This Week:

Other:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!