June 18, 2013

Graduation! Officially A College Student!

Welcome to Turning Pages!


As some of you may already know, last fall in September I started my Senior year in high school. Little did I know back then, how fast the time would fly by. I didn't realize how quickly winter break had come and gone, how rapidly prom was approaching, that the last day of school was just around the corner, and the graduation was already here and over with.

Winter break was fun and delicious, Prom was filled with friends, dancing, and laughter, and graduation was made of tears, hugs and goodbyes. I made the best out of high school, and really enjoyed the experience...I can't wait to see everyone at the reunion!

While I can easily say that I'm going to miss my favorite teachers, and all of my friends, I can also say that I'm excited for college and all the things it has in store for me. I won't be going far, instead I'll be attending university close and staying home. I have high hopes to learn bigger and better things, do more valuable activities, and not be stuck in a building all day, and following childish rules.

My biggest hope to get out of college is to find my true self, and to do what I love doing; not matter what it might be. I will continue to blog, read and review books, that isn't ending any time soon! Actually, I hope to get more time to read, time to write more detail reviews, more time to post, and overall improve Turning Pages. The summer of 2013 will be huge for Turning Pages, and any other places you might find my reviews and posts. Such as Burn Bright or over at Me My Shelf and I.

While my high school journey is already over, I hope you continue to join me on my book blogging adventure!


2 comments:

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!