December 11, 2012

Blogger of the Week!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

It's Monday, meaning it's time for another "Blogger of the Week"!

This week's blogger, is Carla from Library Mosaic! So please give her a warm welcome! Thank you so much for stopping by Carla and answering a few of our questions!

(*If your a blogger, new or old, as long as your a book blogger, and would like to have yourself, and your blog featured here at Turning Pages, just click the tab above, called "Blogger of the Week" for more information!*)

Library Mosaic1.Carla, who are you and what is Library Mosaic? How did you come up with the name? Does it have any background story? 

I’m Carla, I live in Portuguese and I’m 23. I’m a student, currently working on my Master’s Degree thesis. Library Mosaic is a blog about books. It’s a place where I can share my opinion on the books I read with people who like the same things as I do. I struggled for some time to come up with a name for the blog until I came across an image of a book mosaic and thought it would be a good idea to use the word mosaic.

2.If you could change one thing about your blog, what would that thing be? 

There are days I think I need to change almost everything about the blog! I think a design makeover is in order. The blog has looked the same for a while now and I like to change the way it looks every now and then.

3.What are some of your own personnel goals for blogging? 

I would like my blog to be a place readers enjoy visiting and where they can share their opinions on books and authors.

4.What got you into blogging about books? Have you always enjoyed reading? 

I have always enjoyed reading and when I came across a few book blogs, I realized there are a lot of people who enjoyed the same books I did. Those blogs inspired me and made me want to have a blog of my own so I could share my opinion on books and get in touch with other people who like books as much as I do. 

5.What's the most recent book you've read and tell us about in exactly five words. 

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. A layered, mysterious and original story.

6.If you were forced to live inside of a book, which would you choose? 

I would live inside any of the Harry Potter books. I mean, who wouldn’t like to live in Hogwarts, control magic and be able to embark in an adventure like Harry’s? :)

Thank you so much for stopping by Carla! Please make sure to stop by Library Mosaic and show Carla some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!