December 05, 2011

In My Mailbox #35

This isn't the usual kind of IMM you would usually see! This week, I used all my money on books, but not exactly what you would think.

I'm in my Junior year of high school, I plan on going to college, but I want to be able to still live at home. But since I do plan on continuing schooling, I need to take the SAT and ACT test.

Beside that, I'm also in three AP class (if you pass AP classes, you get college course credits, meaning you won't have to pay to take the class later, in college), so I went ahead got something for those:


How to Prepare for the AP English Language and Composition



Barron's AP Statistics

Barron's AP Statistics

The Real ACT Prep Guide

The Real ACT Prep Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!