December 23, 2011

Books I Want To Read In January


I can never get anything done, I always have to make a list as soon I as I get up from bed. And write everything I need to do.

I LOVE lists!(:

Since the new year is coming up, I want to make more goals for myself this year. I want to read 100 books, by next Christmas! Every month I'll be making a list of books, that I plan and will try to read that month.

Here's what I have planned for the first month of 2012:

1. Pure, by Julianna Baggott
2. Glow, by Amy Kathleen Ryan
3. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, by Ally Carter.
4. The Hollow, by Jessica Verday.
5. Anna and the French Kiss, by Stephanie Perkins.
6. Putting Makeup on Dead People, by Jen Violi
7. She's So Dead to Us, by Kieran Scott.
8. L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad.

I hope this will help me read more, and allow Turning Pages to have more book reviews!

Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!