October 24, 2013

WWW Wednesday

Welcome to Turning Pages!

What am I currently reading?

The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, #1)

With the end of the month coming up and another Burn Bright Book Club review, I'm reading this month's book, The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. I've heard nothing but fantastic things about this book, and so far it's everything I expected and much more! Can't wait to see how things work out!

What did I just finish reading?

All the Truth That's In Me

The most recent book I've read was All the Truth That's In Me, by Julie Berry! This book wasn't what I was expecting (in a good way) the book was laid out and the way the story turned out.

What do I hope to read next?

Putting Makeup on Dead People

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get in another book from this month's TBR but if I do I'll probably read Putting Makeup on Dead People by Jen Violi! This book has been on my shelf for a really long time, and the cover looks so fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!