October 15, 2013

My First Few Weeks of University!

Welcome to Turning Pages!

So if you've been stopping by within the last two or so weeks, than you might have noticed that I haven't been posting as much (as I would like to). Well that's because University has just started for me!

Last June I graduated from High School, and spent three and a half months reading and blogging to my heart's desire. And I thought I would be able to continue at the pace I was going, but within the first week of college (which was actually only two days, because it started halfway through the week) I knew that this wasn't going to happen!

I was drowning in homework the first two weeks; seriously I came home from class and did nothing but homework...I almost forgot to eat!

With the third week of school in session, I've been able to get things under control and almost have a system set up. (Which is why I have the time to do some blogging right now!!) I'm doing homework the day it's assigned, instead of pushing it off, which will not only allow for more free time, but also much less stress.

I love reading and blogging, and it's something I hope to do for a really long time. But schools important as well, so I'm trying to balance the two out, along with life and whatever else comes with it.

I'm trying my best right now to get the hang of things, and I'm doing much better right now than I did the first week of school. But I'm still working out some kinks. So please be patient with me, things will be back to normal very soon!


1 comment:

  1. Whoa, I'm scared now! I'm in my final year of high school and the IB workload is bad enough, I don't want college to take over my life :(
    But it's good to know you have it under control now, and I think I'll have to organize myself like you do so that I can continue blogging too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!