May 08, 2013

What's Coming This Week?

Welcome to Turning Pages!

And to "What's Coming This Week?"! This meme is hosted here at Turning Pages, to showcase all of the new YA books being released in the next seven days. If you're interested in any of the books mentioned below, feel free to click on any of the links; they'll take you to that book's Goodreads website!

Paperback:

Mystic (Soul Seekers, #3)Me and Earl and the Dying GirlSilence (The Queen of the Dead, #1)Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Arise (Hereafter, #2)Nantucket BlueFrom What I Remember...The Drowned Cities (Ship Breaker, #2)I'm with StupidThe Innocents (The Innocents, #1)Black City (Black City, #1)GiltFifteenth SummerFirst Comes Love (First Comes Love, #1)How My Summer Went Up in FlamesIcons (Icons, #1)


Hardback:

The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)Fall of Night (The Morganville Vampires, #14)If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)Mystic (Soul Seekers, #3)Icons (Icons, #1)How My Summer Went Up in FlamesInvisibilityThe Savage Blue (The Vicious Deep #2)CriminalFifteenth Summer


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!