May 21, 2013

It's Monday, What Am I Reading?

Welcome to Turning Pages!

I know it's Tuesday, instead of Monday, but I promise you that I had this post scheduled ahead of time, and realized today, that it was never posted...

So here it is!

Today I'm actually reading Delirium by Lauren Oli...oh who am I kidding? You all know who wrote this book! Yes, I know everyone has read this book, but I haven't gotten the chance until now. On the positive side of things, I can read the first three books in a row, without having to wait months for them to come out!

Delirium (Delirium, #1)"They say that the cure for Love will make me happy and safe forever. And I've always believed them. Until now. Now everything has changed. Now, I'd rather be infected with love for the tiniest sliver of a second than live a hundred years smothered by a lie. Lena looks forward to receiving the government-mandated cure that prevents the delirium of love and leads to a safe, predictable, and happy life, until ninety-five days before her eighteenth birthday and her treatment, when she falls in love."

I'm also listening to What Happened In Peru by Cassandra Clare. I'll probably finish it in about twenty minutes, since its only forty pages long, and about an hour and ten minutes long in audio. I'm really liking it, and I LOVE the way its being read!

What Really Happened in Peru (The Bane Chronicles, #1)"There are good reasons Peru is off-limits to Magnus Bane. Follow Magnus’s Peruvian escapades as he drags his fellow warlocks Ragnor Fell and Catarina Loss into trouble, learns several instruments (which he plays shockingly), dances (which he does shockingly), and disgraces his host nation by doing something unspeakable to the Nazca Lines."

Thank you for stopping by! Make sure to comment below with the link to your "It's Monday, What Am I Reading?" or with the titles of the books you're reading right now! I could use some new suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!