May 28, 2013

It's Monday What Am I Reading?

Insurgent (Divergent, #2)Title: Insurgent.
Author: Veronica Roth.
Summary:

"One choice can transform you, or destroy you. Every choice has consequences, and as unrest surges in the factions all around her, Tris Prior must continue trying to save those she loves, and herself, while grappling with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, identity and loyalty, politics and love."

My Thoughts So Far:

I'm a little over one hundred pages into, and finding myself loving the characters again; Four, and Tris seem to be my favorite! Roth didn't take her time throwing the reader right back into all the action and romance between the two main characters; which I also liked. Insurgent has gotten great reviews, and I'm excited to see how the story continues and ends! (Plus I heard the third book was coming out this fall, its called Allegiant!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!