April 03, 2012

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Howdy Ya'll!

I hope you guys have had a awesome weekend, filled with family, friends, and amazing books!

This past weekend, I've finished a few books, and I plan on writing their reviews today, so you'll probably be seeing  one of them up later throughout the day. Make sure to stop by and check them out(:

What am I reading? Well, this week I'm starting with Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. This book looks amazing, the cover is so shiny and beautiful! Cynthia Hand's Unearthly series was on my reading list anyways, but the second book, Hallowed, is on the reading list of the book club I'm in. So this just gave me push to finally pick it up, and see what everyone is gushing about.

If you're interesting in checking out the book club I'm a part of, just stop by here:

http://www.burnbright.com.au/books/burn-bright-book-club/

It's gives all the information you could need and a list of the books we plan to read in the upcoming months.

I haven't even started Unearthly yet, but after finishing up this post, a few reviews, and my math homework (laaame), I'll finally cuddle in my warm bed, light a candle, and dive right in.

Unearthly (Unearthly Series #1)
Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand.

"When Clara Gardner learns she’s part angel, her entire life changes. She now has a purpose, a specific task she was put on this earth to accomplish, except she doesn’t know what it is. Her visions of a raging forest fire and a mysterious boy lead her to a new high school in a new town but provide no clear instruction. As Clara tries to find her way in a world she no longer understands, she encounters unseen dangers and choices she never thought she’d have to make—between the boy in her vision and the boy in her life, between honesty and deceit, love and duty, good and evil. . . . When the fire from her vision finally ignites, will Clara be ready to face her destiny?"


Have you read Unearthly yet? What did you think about? Would you ever read the second book, or recommend it to a friend? Let me know in the comments I would love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!