April 30, 2012

Blogger of the Week #1

Happy Monday everyone!!

And welcome to the very first official "Blogger of the Week"! (Don't really know what this meme is about? Go to my last week's post, and you'll find everything you need there: Blogger of the Week Introduction!)

Forever Lost in BooksPlease give a warm welcome to Cathee from Forever Lost In Books!!

1. Who are you?! And what is your blog all about? 

I am Cathee, a Canadian book blogger, who (obviously) loves reading and writing! I review books, do interviews, giveaways, and memes on my blog and other bookish posts on my blog :D

2. When did you jump into this blogging world, and what influenced you to do so? 

Well, my blog started in June 2011, and I didn't know what I was doing and almost never posted, but when I came across The Story Siren's blog, I decided to make my blog more serious and start posting regularly. I have now mastered posting regularly (or, well, I want to convince myself about that :D)

(Just like you I also struggle with getting posts up on time, but I feel that recently I've been doing a lot better with it. Life can simply just get in the way of blogging, but what really has works for me, is when I have free time, instead of just writing the post for that day, I start typing up posts for the rest of the week; in case I don't find the time to.)

3. What is your favorite part about blogging? Reading? Writing reviews? Meeting people?

Reading, obviously, because you just jump into a whole other world; the world of a person that you'll never be, but you still can get in their shoes. I also love chatting with other book loves and book bloggers, because not many people I know like/love reading in English (since I am French, and so are the people around me, they don't like English, but I'm weird and I do!), and so I just love meeting someone to talk about books! If you ever want to talk about books, I'm on Twitter!

(I feel that's a common reason of why bloggers started blogging in the first place, they don't know anyone with a common interest so they go online looking for people to share their love and opinions on the interest; in our situation it's books!)

4. 2012 is still young, but what's your favorite book you've read so far this year? 

Um... that's a hard one, but I loved Belles by Jen Calonita, Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver, The Maximum Ride novels by James Patterson and Bloodlines by Richelle Mead!

(All books I still need to read, and can't wait to get my hands on!)

5. What new release are you dying to get your hands on? 

The Selection by Kiera Cass, The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa, Insurgent by Veronica Roth, and many other (mainly HarperTeen) titles!

6. If you could be any character from any book, who would you be? 

Cat from the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost, because she's such a badass, and she's got the hot and smexy Bones! Thanks a lot for having me :D

(No, thank you!)

If you would like to take part of "Blogger of the Week" and have you blog hosted here at Turning Pages, then send me an email with your name, your blogs name and a link to your blog to googirl94@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you guys have to say, so don't be shy and leave a comment!